Click here to edit text
Telehealth allows you the opportunity to receive the same quality services you would receive in an office, but from the comfort of your own private home/office setting using video therapy or teleconferencing.
Advantages to using telehealth services include:
* Some people are unable to utilize traditional, in office therapy due to physical limitations, geographic location, or scheduling issues.
* No travel time to/from an office.
* No transportation time or costs.
* Eliminate the need for childcare.
* More flexible scheduling options, before work, lunch, after work.
* No worries about childcare, telehealth allows you to receive treatment from the comfort of your own home.
Some things to consider before starting teletherapy:
* If you have a laptop, desktop PC or Mac older than 3 years, the program make struggle to run properly.
* Connecting directly to your router using an ethernet cable for wired internet is recommended, though wireless networks can work fine as well.
* Chrome or Firefox are the preferred internet browsers.
* For optimal therapy experience, please sit in a quiet space with limited distractions.
Create a private therapy enviroment at home:
* Use white noise machine or play music in the background.
* Use headphones.
* Use outdoor space - take a walk or go to a private space outside.
* Use a large closet, garage, or car.